Wednesday, November 17

14 DAYS OF THANKS - Day 9

I AM THANKFUL FOR…
GOD SMILES

It always amazes me at the way God smiles at me – sometimes in big ways, and sometimes in small ways. Here are some that I’ve noticed lately:
  • Seeing the autumn leaves dance on the breeze as I walked across campus today
  • Hearing the laughter of friends around a bonfire
  • Finding the perfect supplies for the College Retreat at the Dollar Store  
  • An email from a friend saying she misses me
  • Getting an unexpected bill from the eye doctor on the same day that we get a letter from Bruce’s flex spending account telling us we have enough money left to cover it
  • New inspiration for an art project
  • Being one of the people that a friend trusts enough to share details about her love interest
  • Watching the squirrels tirelessly gather acorns and bury them outside my office window
  • The 6:45 am friendliness of the girl at Dunkin Donuts
I wonder what God smiles you guys have seen?

No comments: