Monday, November 22

14 DAYS OF THANKS - Day 7

I AM THANKFUL FOR…
HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Is that ridiculous?  Is that vain?  Is that girly?

Maybe.

But I tell you this, while you might believe I wake up each morning looking this ravishing and amazing (hardee har har...), there's actually a good bit of "product" that goes into my day.

Shampoo, conditioner, scrubs, pastes, lotions, sprays, polishes, powders, glosses, creams...  Oh the list could go on forever (seriously, I mean FOR-EV-ERRRRRR.....).  And, while I am so not the typical princess-ish girly-girl, there is something about certain beauty products that just make me oh so happy.

Like a good face powder that covers without being cakey.
Or a toothpaste that cleans well, freshens breath AND whitens. 
Or a mascara that gives your lashes that little touch of "flirt."
Or a lotion or body spray that makes you huggable but not fruitcake-like.
Ooooh, or a nail polish in a fun color that actually lasts (see Sally Hansen's complete salon manicure collection).

It is because of all of these things that I could walk around CVS or Walgreens for HOURS and be completely happy.  Seriously.  I think I could have a problem.

Is that crazy?

Maybe.

But I think not.  :) 

No comments: