Friday, August 6

Bucket List

I've been working on my "Bucket List" - you know, the list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket... We all have those things, regardless of whether or not we write them down.  But I am a LOVER OF LISTS, so of course mine are getting typed up.  :)

I feel pretty good about mine so far.  I feel somewhat confident that I can accomplish all of them if I live a decent-length life, and that's exciting.

I'll be going places:
Go to Yellowstone
Go to San Diego Zoo
Go to Colorado
Go to Maine
Visit some place outside of continental US
Spend time in a big city

I'll be doing things:
Go white water rafting
Be published in a magazine
Be an expert of something
Sell art
Sculpt something

I'll be learning:
Take a felting class
Attend an art retreat
Learn to use a sewing machine

And I'll be serving:
Lead someone to Christ
Teach something
Volunteer somewhere
Go on a mission trip

And that's just SOME of what's on my list.  Hmmm....  what else should I do?
What's on YOUR bucket list?

2 comments:

Paul said...

That is an awesome list! What is felting?

Hi! said...

It's a process of taking loose wool and other fibers and creating "felt" from it - you can make all sorts of things. Scarves, clothes, bowls, jewelry, etc. It's beautiful!

Here's a sample before and after:
http://alturl.com/2hqvx