Monday, March 29

Time Flies

I’m not quite sure where March went… Seems like we were just celebrating Valentines’ Day yesterday, but the calendar tells me that April is only 3 days away. I can’t believe how fast time flies sometimes!

I got a few more photos from my sister-in-law Ronnie’s baby shower (Remember the one for which I made the peony brooches?). My sister Lynn is so good at taking photos and sharing them.  In a way, it's sort of her way of blogging.

Here’s Mer’s dining room table, set up in all sorts of gorgeousness – see the brooches on the napkins?

Here’s a photo of the mom-to-be, Ronnie. She looks so happy! That’s one thing I always think of when I think of her – she smiles a LOT! What a beautiful person! I know she and Jim will be great parents.

Here’s two of my older sisters and my niece (Left to Right, Britt, Merry, and Lynn). I miss them!

And here’s a photo of just Britt. Isn’t she beautiful??  I remember getting the phone call from Texas saying that Mer had just given birth to her!  And now she's in med school!

There goes that time flying by again! 

No comments: